• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*frowns*

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I tried to match a color of something using the CC. I am really good at this. Then I remember there was this Pincos thing you could use to match the color. I thought cool. I rarely use EC but I will give it a try. So I try to start Pincos and I get an error about Ancient Citadel.mp3 failed to update and then I clicked the button to play UO and it said it wasn't found. I clicked every button and nothing, so I though, heck I will uninstall Pincos and resinstall it and let it fully update. So I right click and go to location, find the uninstall and click it and it uninstalled..... EC!!!! WHA!!!! LOL

So... I've come here to rant.

rant rant rant......