• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*frowns* Do not ask for Trammeliziation

G

<blockquote><hr>

Says the biggest trammie on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zing

G

lol kelmo you really couldnt ask for much more trammeliziation of siege then puffy playing here.

G

you seem to be the only trammelimport

btw do you realize how ridiculous your sig is? moves without a sound and kills without an emotion?

G

uz nub wil fitee lat. uz juz shoot lat in da bak agh den eed ur legz. dat wen me finally find lat sneeky ash.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Says the biggest trammie on the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...biggest n00b is not the same as biggest trammie.

-Skylark

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, if i were puffy id be a lil bit flattered over the cyber worship GG has been throwing on me for the past year or so. GG cant help but post whenever puffy does in a sad attempt to try to get his hero puffy to try to show him some attention.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

I will fight you every step of the way.

[/ QUOTE ]First! *stares*
There is no Trammel on the shard Siege Perilous!
Second! *stares*
Please define Trammeliziation! If you do not, then it will just mean anything
people want to their liking.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

***gasp*** You sure this shard is not trammelised already ??

First guy that killed me when I first got here ..be 4 yrs ago. April, knowing full well I was toast always will be, and having the habit to click on players paper dolls even AS they kill me........what did my wondering eyes see upon this peekay ??

Blessed white vet robe.
Blessed white vet cloak.
Blessed AOS blaze sandals.
and more crapola items than a Luna mall on him for weaponry,
even though he cast spells upon me to off me, he was blessed and artied up.

So I said laughingly to myself as I dirtnapped:

Miranda child, my newb chr., welcome to Siege *cough* he looks like he is Luna Chesapeake TRAMMEL, everything I could not stand *blessed* and hoped to leave yet he WAS and IS, on Siege, cept on this shard.. well he CAN kill peeps here fel ruleset dressed up like a trammie, he looked f'in TRAMMELISED TO ME and that was 4 yrs ago this April my first death here, as I clicked on his paper dollie seen TRAMMEL on that man . OoOOooo

U

UberJake

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation "i will do absolutely anything to prevent skill being reintroduced to Siege PVP otherwise my guild will collapse"

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]If you going to draw a line in the dirt then you need to define that line: What do you mean by Trammeliziation?
Everyone has their own definition! What is yours?
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

***gasp*** You sure this shard is not trammelised already ??

First guy that killed me when I first got here ..be 4 yrs ago. April, knowing full well I was toast always will be, and having the habit to click on players paper dolls even AS they kill me........what did my wondering eyes see upon this peekay ??

Blessed white vet robe.
Blessed white vet cloak.
Blessed AOS blaze sandals.
and more crapola items than a Luna mall on him for weaponry,
even though he cast spells upon me to off me, he was blessed and artied up.

So I said laughingly to myself as I dirtnapped:

Miranda child, my newb chr., welcome to Siege *cough* he looks like he is Luna Chesapeake TRAMMEL, everything I could not stand *blessed* and hoped to leave yet he WAS and IS, on Siege, cept on this shard.. well he CAN kill peeps here fel ruleset dressed up like a trammie, he looked f'in TRAMMELISED TO ME and that was 4 yrs ago this April my first death here, as I clicked on his paper dollie seen TRAMMEL on that man . OoOOooo

[/ QUOTE ]What is your definition of Trammeliziation?
Oh, by the way, just do not be too afraid of being damaged by those robes, and
cloaks. I suppose he could throw those sandals at you, but I never seen anyone do that!
Oh, if you look into my backpack you will see about 30+ blessed non-combat items. My bank vault is full. Does that make me a Trammie? If you say yes, then
stay away from me inside the game.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

N

Nico-SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

AOS didn't already do that?

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation "i will do absolutely anything to prevent skill being reintroduced to Siege PVP otherwise my guild will collapse"

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO omg that was priceless...

U

UberJake

But yet I pray thee be not wroth for game,
A man may say full sooth in game and play.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol, if i were puffy id be a lil bit flattered over the cyber worship GG has been throwing on me for the past year or so. GG cant help but post whenever puffy does in a sad attempt to try to get his hero puffy to try to show him some attention.

[/ QUOTE ]

cyberworpship? you guys respond to every post i make and if it mentions puffys name then you immediately jump to his defense and it usally only takes minutes before at least one up to 5 more KOC come to make replies. keep dreamin sidekick boy.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right we should take siege back to the way it was in the old days make it Hard!

Please go to U Hall and ask for them to take stealth back to the way it worked on siege long ago...

Because they made it very trammel when they changed it to the way it is now...

You should have to count your steps &amp; you should not be able to stealth after Hiding...

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

cyberworpship? you guys respond to every post i make and if it mentions puffys name then you immediately jump to his defense and it usally only takes minutes before at least one up to 5 more KOC come to make replies. keep dreamin sidekick boy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, says the boy who posts in response every time a KOC posts. You dream about us son, its quite obvious, you cant get us off of your mind. Even on "THE OTHER SP BOARDS" you got a thread there just for us, i assure you we were quite flattered by the fact you cant get over us.

G

keep on dreaming sidekick boy and dang you worship me so much you gotta use the same words as me. make up ur own [censored] stop trying to be like me

S

Sir Ha-ward

LOL, congratulations! First post ever by goodcry where he doesnt use the word trammy and make himself look more foolish, nor accuse anyone of cheating due to his own pvp failures, CONGRATS AGAIN ! Rofl.

G

<blockquote><hr>

keep on dreaming sidekick boy and dang you worship me so much you gotta use the same words as me. make up ur own [censored] stop trying to be like me

[/ QUOTE ]

SideKick boy... well its about damn time

I was wondering how long until you found a new word ... SideKick boy

Ladies &amp; Gentlemen of stratics... SideKick boy will now be replacing Trammie!

Finally!

G

you guys are so out of things to make fun of your making fun of the things i used to make fun of you. just wow

S

Sir Ha-ward

Quite the contrary, were still making fun of you lololol.

But srsly, this whole shard makes fun of you being a cry baby and flipping out after you die(its not just us) and for you to say that you made fun of someone else for that, is quite hilarious

N

Noc

<blockquote><hr>

you seem to be the only trammelimport

btw do you realize how ridiculous your sig is? moves without a sound and kills without an emotion?

[/ QUOTE ]

kills without emotion...not without an emotion pay more attention blazer