• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Frost Mite

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If you haven't seen one in action yet you should at least go fight one. We were bored last night and decided to go tame one. The art work of the thing in action was great. If I did not know any better I would swear @TheGrimmOmen had this one done and ready before he left lol. Dunno who heads up the art these days... but they did a great job on this one imho.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They look cool but you have to find a 2 slot one to have enough points. I set mine free.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just went and got a 2 slot. But I cant take it to TC to see what abilities they can get. I forgot what my first one had. They are mean little buggers when taming. Peacing doesn't last and they pinch hard.

My copy is bugged. I cancelled one on Thursday and it now says its waiting for a copy to finish. There isn't one to finish....

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Copied mine over just to play around.. wanted Rune Corruption and AI.. hit RC and AI went bye bye :(

hate when that happens. Would remove Cold Wind from it in a second to get that AI lol

Frost mite.jpg

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Would imagine it always happens due to the pet already having Cold Wind on it. I could be wrong though.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, AI first. But you cant get Goo also? That's what I was going to see. Pick Goo first if available.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yes, AI first. But you cant get Goo also? That's what I was going to see. Pick Goo first if available.
Sadly Goo not available. The pic above is all they have available on the initial upgrade.

Fränk

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I looking for a usfeul template with Goo, AI and RC.
I dont want to use 120 scrolls. (I use 115 Wrest an Tac and the rest 110)
How can the stats be divieded up so that i have no points left and i can complete the training?

How do your Frost Mites look like?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I looking for a usfeul template with Goo, AI and RC.
I dont want to use 120 scrolls. (I use 115 Wrest an Tac and the rest 110)
How can the stats be divieded up so that i have no points left and i can complete the training?

How do your Frost Mites look like?
They cant get Goo. The only pet that can get those skills is a fire beetle. Goo, AI, then RC.

Ill do a frost mite after in between doing part 3 of the event.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh, ididnt mean goo, but RC. The problems with the points are the same...

Im curious...
Are you saying they have too may points? Some Lessers have that problem if you dont have high scrolls.

Max out all the regens and do some calculations on the HP/MANA/STAM and you can max intel out.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I am curious - do people prefer Frost Mites or Cold Drakes for a 100% Cold elemental pet?

I like my fire beatle quite a bit, but after hearing about a number of Frost Mites "jumping slots", I was skeptical of putting in the time and effort. Just wondering what other experiences folks have had.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am curious - do people prefer Frost Mites or Cold Drakes for a 100% Cold elemental pet?

I like my fire beatle quite a bit, but after hearing about a number of Frost Mites "jumping slots", I was skeptical of putting in the time and effort. Just wondering what other experiences folks have had.
They fixed slot jumping on unexploited pets. Frost Mites can get Rune Corruption. Cold drakes can have over GM skills. You have to decide which is better.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED

By cold drakes you are referring to the 100% cold damage platinum and crimson drakes correct?

Would depend, is this solo play or group play? Any particular encounter? We use both in out guild. If it's say for roof, we would use a fire or rune beetle and a cold drake. RC triumphs over most anything in terms of dogs though. Frost mites can't get the same amount of abilites as a fire though, since they have cold wind

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
By cold drakes you are referring to the 100% cold damage platinum and crimson drakes correct?
Yes.

Would depend, is this solo play or group play? Any particular encounter? We use both in out guild. If it's say for roof, we would use a fire or rune beetle and a cold drake. RC triumphs over most anything in terms of dogs though. Frost mites can't get the same amount of abilites as a fire though, since they have cold wind
It was kind of a generalized question. Having said that, I ended up going with Cold Drake for now and will give consideration to a Frost Mite perhaps sometime later. I'm likely only going to add AI, some 115/120 scrolls, and using remaining points to beef up stats / regens / resists.