• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Frost dragon

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying a very good Frost Dragon NOT trained and a Greater Phoenix
Thanks

I still waiting for this deal. Thanks

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can't tame greater phoenix, they only spawn at the dragon turtle champ. Regular phoenix, using that graphic, spawn in Delucia passage.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can't tame greater phoenix, they only spawn at the dragon turtle champ. Regular phoenix, using that graphic, spawn in Delucia passage.
Thanks Petra Fyde. I have already a Greater Phoenix and a regular Phoenix. I bought them at Magincia. I want another Greater Phoenix. My problem is that I've been playing solo and I am not be able to tame a greater Phoenix by myself :(

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies then, I was under the impression that champion spawn could not be tamed.

Actually, best I can see, you can't tame the greater phoenix. I'm not sure what you have, could it be a regular phoenix trained up and re-named? What are the stats on it, and what does it look like?

Last edited:

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My apologies then, I was under the impression that champion spawn could not be tamed.
Actually, best I can see, you can't tame the greater phoenix. I'm not sure what you have, could it be a regular phoenix trained up and re-named? What are the stats on it, and what does it look like?
Now i'ìve just tamed the simple Phoenix. It was quite easy :) But it's not a good pet.
I have already a Greater Phoenix with another char. It has 682 Hits and 602 strenght. The barding difficult is 133. I've bought it at one of the Magincia spots some days ago. I don't know who tamed it and where. I only know that it is a very powerfull pet :) It uses 5 slots instead of the simple Phoenix that uses only 4.
I would like to have another Greater one. And a good frost Dragon.
Thanks Petra for your helps!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another think, please. I've tryied to find where spawn the frost Dragon. I've saw it at Luna Stable with its owner. So I know that it is a tamable Dragon, a very powerful dragon. But my research have not had any result for it. Where it spawns?
And if someone has one of this dragon not trained i'll immediately buy it :)
Thanks to all

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Frost dragons spawn from level 7 t-maps in Trammel, not sure if you can get them anywhere else.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frost dragon info is here: Publish 97 – Ultima Online
Level 7 maps in Tram or Fel

Your regular phoenix can be trained to become like your 'greater' and I think that's what someone has done. I'm almost certain you can't tame the ones from the champion spawn, but I will ask on tamer forum for confirmation.

I have a phoenix that I tamed and trained, it has str and hp 650 and barding difficulty 139.9

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frost dragon info is here: Publish 97 – Ultima Online
Level 7 maps in Tram or Fel

Your regular phoenix can be trained to become like your 'greater' and I think that's what someone has done. I'm almost certain you can't tame the ones from the champion spawn, but I will ask on tamer forum for confirmation.

I have a phoenix that I tamed and trained, it has str and hp 650 and barding difficulty 139.9
I have now 2 regular phoenix, one bought at Magincia and one tamed by myself. The Hits are about 350 and strenght is over 600. One of this is quite trained but its hits are ever about 350 ( I don't know how much exactly, I am not in-game now). The greater phoenix has more then 600 hits and it is not yet trained. I've bought it at Magincia then i don't know where it was tamed. Maybe it spawns with the 7 level maps like the frost Dragon? No, Petra Fyde, I mean the first page of animal Lore, Attributes. There is Hits, Strenght, Mana, Dexterity, Stamina.and Intelligence. They don't change if the pet is or not trained except dexterity that raises until 125.The De Lucia Phoenix has Hits at about 350 and don't change if it is trained, the Greater one has Hits about 600. I say about my Phoenixes.
And another thing. Are the spawns of the maps tamables? I thought of not. Sorry for my english. I hope to explain all things right :(

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm wrong.Now i've entered the game and i went to the corrupted forest of Umbra. There was a Platinum Drake that had 138 of dexterity. I think that i have to read more better the publish 97 :(

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is my fault. I've never read the last publish 97. Your help is very usefull. Sorry for my ignorance :(
Thanks for the patience. From now i'll read all things about publish 97.

Last edited:

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But there is something that i don't understand. My Greater Phoenix was not trained when i bought it. So why it has more then 600 Hits?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has undergone the 'animal training' to upgrade it to a 5 slot pet, but it hasn't done enough actual fighting to train its skills up. It has 600 hp because that's what the person who did the animal training gave it. I think maybe we need to find someone who can translate that page I linked you to into Italian :( Animal training is exciting for tamers, but quite complicated.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has undergone the 'animal training' to upgrade it to a 5 slot pet, but it hasn't done enough actual fighting to train its skills up. It has 600 hp because that's what the person who did the animal training gave it. I think maybe we need to find someone who can translate that page I linked you to into Italian :( Animal training is exciting for tamers, but quite complicated.
I'v e tryied to use a translator but in italian is not so good to understand :(

Thor VII

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Ivory, i already have your frost dragon. I dont know if your icq still works. ITs free.

cheers