• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"From the Producer"

• Thread starter MoonglowMerchant
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MoonglowMerchant

I opened the UO homepage to see what info was there. Right at the top the is a link "From the Producer". I opened it.

The link is to a statement that is one year old from a guy who doesn't work on UO anymore.

That is embarrassing.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's like saying you're embarressed about the zit on your nose when your pants are down to your ankles. UO has much more to be embarressed about than that.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I opened the UO homepage to see what info was there. Right at the top the is a link "From the Producer". I opened it.

The link is to a statement that is one year old from a guy who doesn't work on UO anymore.

That is embarrassing.
Eh. Good? No. Embarrassing? Kinda, but not very.

Right at the top of the page is the UO banner. Right under that, is a picture of the shadowlords with the words "live event." Both the banner and the shadowlord pic are links to the live events page.

The "From the Producer," I had completely forgotten was a link to anything at all until you mentioned it. At first blush it just looks like it's a header for the news items to follow.

Take it out and problem solved! Page even looks nicer to boot.

-Galen's player

N

Nosuperiors_Damnfewequals

That's like saying you're embarressed about the zit on your nose when your pants are down to your ankles. UO has much more to be embarressed about than that.
LOLOLOlolololol