• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction From the Desk of Lord Dupre, the Lion of Trinsic.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Desk of Lord Dupre, the Lion of Trinsic.

To the Court of Truth and the People of Britannia,

It has fallen to me these last few months to be the force and banner by which the one known as Exodus was slain, as well as attempt to heal the wounds within our nation.

The vox populi has called to me to intercede on their behalf, and so the Lady Danica Amandine was arrested and imprisoned.

It is now that I bring formal charges against her for the murder of the man known as Reddish.

The facts of this case are not at all in dispute. Lady Amandine readily admits to the torture and murder of Reddish at the docks of Britain. She tortured him, murdered him, and then drug his corpse through the entire city north. She then deputized her Knights of the Crux Ansata, making them complicit in yet another killing. That of 'Jimmy the Pepper'.

My charges are outlines thus and I ask the court of Truth and the Knights of the Crux Ansata to formally conduct a trial to answer and get to the bottom of these four questions:

#1: Did Lady Amandine commit unlawful murder, or was it a legal, just killing under the protection of Martial Law?
#2: Were the actions of Lady Amandine immoral, and unbecoming of an officer of the Knights of the Crux Ansata?
#3: Have the actions of Lady Amandine damaged her standing within the Crux Ansata and in Britannia as a whole?
#4: Is Lady Amandine still fit to lead the Knights of the Crux Ansata?

I will defer to the court in this matter, and trust that the noble court will wholly and completely get to the bottom of this issue at hand so that the nation as a whole can heal and move on.

For Britannia,

Lord Dupre