• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event From the Desk of Lady Amandine of the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Desk of Lady Amandine of the Knights of the Crux Ansata,

Knights of Britannia, the Knights of the Crux Ansata.

I require your assembly and efforts in a matter of national security and diplomacy.

Please gather at the Hall of Britain, in the North Section of the Capitol City on the 16th of May 2012, 9pm by the Eastern Star.

I will see you then.

Lady Amandine.

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The Town Criers should now adequately, if rather less than eloquently, reflect the information for Wednesday. Let one of us know if they do not.

The title for Wednesday is: "The Awakening: Metal Gods."

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sharpens my sword*

Good, I've been meaning to talk to Danica...

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a wonder that we manage to keep any semblance of control since some of us want to kill eachother... *glares at Solus*

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
[as you walk along the road towards the Hall in Britain a middle aged man with a substantial receding hairline is standing, ringing a bell and yelling rather loudly]

THIS IS A HOAX NEWS EMERGENCY REPORT!!

Hail travelers, Buck Oily here. Host of The Oily Force and you are entering THE no spin zone....

We at Hoax news had hope to bring you a special bulletin prior to tonight's gathering. Sadly we are running into several roadblocks when it comes to investigating the activities of The Crux Ansata and the tyrannical leader, Danica Amandine. Many folks are beyond tight lipped when it comes to the subject. We contend they are pertified of reprisal for anything they would say negative about Lady Amandine. When anyone crosses her they often have to face the horde she commands.

We at least wanted to get a few high points in the story out prior to the start of tonight's marauding. Once you discover what our researchers and scribes have uncovered you may want to change your mind about attending.

When you take a look at the organization of Crux Ansata, the first thing our scribes noticed is when you take the Ansata and rearrange the letters it forms the words; A Satan. Doing that you get A Satan Crux. Crux can be taken to mean cross so actually it becomes A Satan Cross. Subconsciously tipping their evil hand? We at The Force think so.

But wait there's more. MUCH MORE! You can not bring up Crux Ansata without Danica Amandine coming into play. Our scribes poured tirelessly over her name, and used hundreds of scrolls. Finally they unlocked the code contained in her name as well. Once they completed they found Danica Amandine actually stood for Add Inane Maniac. *looks through the crowd and spots a few idiots from other villages* As most of you know the definition of inane is something that is empty or void. Now ask yourself, how had Lady Amandine been since the death of her sister? She seems pretty empty to us here at The Force.

Be careful whom you follow friends. We have no clue yet what happens when you take A Satan Crux and Add Inane Maniac to it... but tragedy is sure to befall those who are on the wrong side of things. There is one thing to be certain of. Our scribes and scholars here at Hoax News are working hard to find out.

I know there are those in the crowd who think to themselves, we already have a great Atlantic Reporter who is covering The Crux. Surely if anything was amiss she would let us know. Well, we at Hoax believe otherwise. You see, our scribes attacked the reporters name also. Would you be interested to know the outcome? While we will not call her name, when rearranged it comes to ..... HEAR MY FLATTERY!!!! No, do not take every word you read, or hear as fact. In previous news stories we have already uncovered problems. NEWS - Murders and Mysteries | Stratics Forums

With all the turmoil in the land you would not want to be on the wrong side of things. Most everyone will tell you Exodus is bad, Exodus is evil. But if those that are trying to seek him out and destroy him are proven to be evil, as we have done a little of today. Would that not mean Exodus is really Good?

We will stay on top of the story, and we are NOT prepared to proclaim Exodus is good and say he should be followed. But it does appear to be trending in that very direction.

Until next time, keep in mind when it comes to Lady Danica Amandine our scribes also found; A Dandy Maniac Nailed. I am your humble correspondent, Buck Oily.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I dont have to be a scholar nor a scribe to re arrange letters in a name to figure out that
Buck Oily ....... can be arranged to spell Boil Yuck. something does smell funny with this framing of Danica and the Crux Knights.

This Hoax news agancy also hasn't been around as long as the Crux Knights and wonder how they have the nerve to post such trash

I will also keep my eyes and ears open for further fact finding and keep Danica up to date on this... this un heard of noob agency

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I dont have to be a scholar nor a scribe to re arrange letters in a name to figure out that
Buck Oily ....... can be arranged to spell Boil Yuck. something does smell funny with this framing of Danica and the Crux Knights.

This Hoax news agancy also hasn't been around as long as the Crux Knights and wonder how they have the nerve to post such trash

I will also keep my eyes and ears open for further fact finding and keep Danica up to date on this... this un heard of noob agency
I still say we shold throw him in jail or cut off his fingers.Then we can call him stumpy bucky . *signed* Hans

Buck Oily

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*shakes head*

Tsk, tsk... Such animosity and hate. And people wonder why the Lands are in such turmoil. Yes, by all means, let's hang the guy who speaks a different opinion than the one we have. Better yet, let's jail him.. or cut off his fingers. Shockingly a rational thought emerges from the people. Let's keep our eyes and ears open. A truly noble stance. I applaud you for turning away from the mob mentality you seemed to be under last night. It is only with our eyes open, and ears listening can we have the truth presented to us in full. There are usually two sides to every story. Person A's take, and Person B's account. The TRUTH usually ends up being somewhere in the middle, because both person A and person B have their own agenda. That is what we at HOAX News are after. The truth falls where it may, we report, you decide.

We at The Oily Force do await with eagerness the forthcoming report by the Atlantic Press. We at HOAX News may appear to some as a Noob Agency. *shrugs shoulders* They are entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong that opinion could be. We can assure you, without fail...... We will eventually be known, not only as Hoax news, but also for what it stands for...... Hero's Of Atlantic's Xenophobes.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well well well. I take a little time off and it looks like drama gets running. Too soon for me to get back in the thick of that. Think I will go back to lurking for now.

:popcorn:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Update:

Xenophobes = Fear of people who are different