• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS From the Desk of EM Faine Morgan - May 2019 Events

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings Catskills! I will put up a separate post for Royal Guard/Healer discussions but I wanted to get this up for the events for May. Again, I sincerely apologize for having to postpone last Thursday's event. Looking at the calendar, however, I'm going to shift things just a little for this month which should get us back on track for June. Instead of the 2nd and 4th Thursday, I'm gong to put the events on the 3rd and 5th Thursday. It will still work out to one event every two weeks so I hope this works out ok for everyone.

Also, as I said at the meet and greet, starting in May, we are going to do a monthly fishing contest. When I post the schedule of events for each month, I will post the month's fish as well as the dates of submission. All fish can be turned in at the mailbox at either the House of Commons or the Malas Award Hall. The fish MUST be date stamped within the posted time limits of the contest.

Thursday, May 2nd, 8 p.m. - EM Led Event postponed from April 25th - Gate provided from Luna Mint
Monday, May 6th, 7:30 p.m. - Council Meeting with the King - the public is invited
Thursday, May 16th, 8 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint
Thursday, May 30th 8 p.m. - EM Led Event - Gate provided from Luna Mint

May's Fish - Fairy Salmon from Ter Mur - All fish must be date stamped between May 1 and May 27th. Winner will be announced with the June event schedule.