• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS From the Desk of EM Faine Morgan – January/February Edition

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copied over from : uo.com

First, I want to start by saying thank you to everyone for the warm welcome I’ve received on Catskills. I’ve enjoyed meeting you and talking with you and I look forward to being a part of your community. I hope you will enjoy the events I bring you and I always welcome feedback. I’m hoping to do a wide range of events including more brain games and puzzles as well as competitions and, yes, battle events.

Speaking of battle events, I want you to know that the first few monster events may be either fizzles or horribly bloody. But I promise you, I’m taking notes and making adjustments. I need to learn what you are all capable of to get a balance between a good fight that isn’t over in 60 seconds and an impossible fight that cannot be won. Neither of those are fun. While I’m working it out, I won’t promise to get it right immediately, but I WILL promise to try and to adjust. I also promise to give you all a fighting chance, or a running start (and plenty of healers).

I know several have asked about the Royal Britannian Guard and my intentions. Honestly, I AM going to do a reboot and I hope to have more information for you on that next month. I’m still working to figure out what makes sense. I have not forgotten and more to come.

Finally, for February, I’m making a couple of adjustments to the schedule. Well, ok, really just one. We had discussed that the Governor’s meeting would be the first Monday with events the second and fourth Thursday of each month. However, in February, the second Thursday just happens to be Valentine’s Day. While I dearly love each of you, I love my hubby more. So, I will be spending Valentine’s with him vs killing all of you. grins

Schedule for February is as follows –

Monday, February 4th @ 7:30 Eastern – King and Governor’s Council Meeting

Tuesday, February 12th @ 8:00 Eastern – EM Led event, Gate provided from Luna Mint

Thursday, February 28th @ 8:00 Eastern – EM Led Event, Gate provided from Luna Mint