• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From the Desk of Corporal Brackus: Abomination

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From the Desk of Corporal Brackus: The Abomination
WarderDragon

The Plague continues.

Below is an excerpt from the Guard Log in Britain.

June 2nd,

While scouting the hills outside Skara Brae, I encountered yet another crazed person, who managed to knock me unconscious. When I awoke, I found myself lying in a pool of ooze.

I returned to Britain in hopes of finding reinforcements. After Sevren spread word, many gathered, twelve citizens in total at the time of our departure.

Our courage and combined strength overcame the beast, and he was felled with minimal injuries to the enlisted group.

...Sister Frances found more bread.

- Corporal Brackus

These bloated constructs are no men - not what we saw in Britain - but instead are the creation of a madman. The 'Crazies,' as the locals call them, ooze pestilence, their blood corrosive to weapons and armor. Their strength is something more than human.

Upon closer inspection, one can see the seams where more than one man - perhaps the remains of previous Plague victims - were pieced together to form this new abomination.