• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Request From [Shard] to [Shard] [Date]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies here we go ill start...

GL [25th/26th april] to PACS [27th/28th april] to EURO [end 29th/30th april]

THP is on great lakes half way through my 4 shard round robin trip eu-atl-gl-pacs-eu....which i do once every 3 months.

i have around 50-60 spaces left...after the stuff i have already promised other people ....so anyone want anything moving from gl to either pacs or euro.....now is the time to get in touch??

GL [25th/26th april] to PACS [27th/28th april] to EURO [end 29th/30th april]

icq 267 208 357

may was well use the space or it will be a waste..limited to 50-60 spaces so first come first served

Last edited:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
doh! Start a thread THP. Use the new prefix 'Transfer Offer' Title of the thread will be 'Great Lakes to Pac to Euro Dates inside'
Then add the rest in the post.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice work Petra, does everyone interested know how to filter?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry petra... i didnt see any prefix option... and ive tried to make changes in options to no avail.

Due to 2 extra player requests ......... i only have space for 25 items from GL TO PACS only

I cant take it further at this time of asking ...as iam meeting another player[promised] on PACS for pick up of goods to EURO.... so need the space for the return to EURO from there for him.

But i can take 25 items from GL to PACS...i leave for Pacs on the 27th april ANYONE????

267 208 357

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okies iam full to the brim...The GL to Pac space is taken....So no point in keeping the post open....Thanks for those that have chose to use the free service....and why not...would have been a waste to travel half full....I do this every 2-3 months...so catch me next time maybe.

Thankyou again and i will see you folks soon on GL . Pacs and ultimately back on Euro with your travel goods.....

HAVE A GOOD DAY.....THP 267208357

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
I think the idea is to create a new thread, use the transfer prefix, and add from/to/date details. Not use this demo thread.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
correct.
Here's one http://stratics.com/community/threads/transfering-from-sonoma-to-alantic.314952/
only I think he left it a bit too late for anyone to take advantage of the offer.
YES thats good but can we have them all in one place...instead of litterd around all the different forums..a place people can look and see if they can get a free ride...or even ask if anyone is shard hopping to help them.....just a thought...got a little more interest on this round robin trip than i normally do just posting it on europa trade only.

and heres my original link...another good one...
http://stratics.com/community/threads/i-will-be-doing-a-free-shard-hop-after-the-21st-april.314340/