• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From Mazewar to EQ ...

• Thread starter Beer_Cayse
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
B

Beer_Cayse

Quick pic series of some online games that are memorable. So why in hades am I posting this?

Because UO is in the group. Yes ... believe it. <shrug> And I had nothing else to do while a couple reports churn out.

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only games I've stuck to and kept coming back to over the years.... All online games with some successor or predecessor.

MMO (Ultima Online)
FPS (Counter-Strike 1.6)
RTS (Red Alert 2)
Action (Diablo II)

Classic Console games....
Marble Madness, Afterburner, NHL 96, ah hell theres a lot of the NES/SNES/Sega era games I still revisit every now and then. Those three are great games, the rest are mostly nostalgia factor...

I'm curious what has stuck to others over the years. That list was pretty "meh" imo.. Nice find any ways.