• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

From EM Fiorella & Sangria - Maya's Letter to Gorn

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maya's Letter to Gorn

My Dear Gorn,

Our working so closely and all the sweet things you did are very fond memories for me now. With this mutant exposure I fear for those around me. Their well being, their safety.

I am aware of the feelings that have been stirring between the two of us. It is something I have cherished over the past few months. The thought of you taking your time to help the citizens fight for a cure for me makes my heart so happy to know you cared so.

However, in light of the cure not being as such, I have not been myself. My color has returned to appear to be normal, but my mind, it's thoughts have drifted ways I never imagined they could go. Thoughts have come and gone from my mind that I never imagined before. My tongue can be a wicked tool as of late. Everyone at the castle understands what I'm going through, but when my mind rights itself, I feel terrible for having said those things. It just never been me to say and do such things.

It is for these reasons and many more I request you not visit me at the Castle. I do not want you to see or hear me as I am now. I care for you too much to bring you into such a situation.

Please, remember me as I was. I have put in a petition to Queen Dawn to allow me to begin work on discovering the true cure. I will be learning magics and potions that I do not know understand or know what they will do to me. When I am able to find a cure, and I will, we can then be reunited again.

I care deeply for you, always remember that.

Until such time as I am myself again,

Maya Demeter

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maya's Letter to Gorn

Please, remember me as I was. I have put in a petition to Queen Dawn to allow me to begin work on discovering the true cure. I will be learning magics and potions that I do not know understand or know what they will do to me. When I am able to find a cure, and I will, we can then be reunited again.

I care deeply for you, always remember that.

Until such time as I am myself again,

Maya Demeter
O Lord.... Sounds like she went off into one of her ******** fits again where nothing she says or does make sense on any astroplane of any galaxy that exist. Like i said the other night this makes about as much sense as putting chocolate out to lure a human person. i say before we let her go to work on this cure we put a tracking anklet on her because im sure she is gonna disappear. i may as well start saddling my horse and packing some bandages cause im sure she is about to put us through hell......again!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
How about a set of those Bracelets we get from the solens? Who will volunteer to babysit Maya in this way? :eyes: