• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

from 0 to legendary in 5 minutes (exageration)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
so i got to thinking.
with imbuing on the scene, ill bet a fella could do this if he was so inclined.

start a new toon.

get a imbuer to make you a ring and watch with provo, peace and disco +15 on of each ON EACH.
then get a mark of the tav with music and provo.
then get some song woven mantle.

so you could in effect have a legenday bard with only 90 skill in disco, 90 skill in peace and 80 skill in provo.
with you music at like 110.

now, if you wanted to get even lazy`r you could even imbue a fishing pole with some more skill mods so you wouldnt even need to work it up that high if you wanted.
but i left that out cause i figured that most people would want to keep the hands free for a mage book and a shield.

are we gonna see the start of twink bards with the addition of imbuing?

i dont think so.
but it is more so possible now then any time in our history.

Poo

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I still havent used my advanced char token from my 8'th anni edition yet. I am going to make a tamer out of it but starting with the bards template would be an alternative:
- 85 provo
- 85 music
- 85 peace
- 70 disco
- 70 resist
85 str/55 int/85 dex
Thought resists and higher dex seems to look wierd on a bard. If I would have the possibilities I would prefer to start with a travesty mask with discord.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
if your gonna eat a token, do the tamer on.
even though ill agree animal lore and vet are easy sleazy to work, the taming hurts.

and bard skills are easy to raise to at least GM.
and quick too.

heck, id imagine you could GM all bard skills in the time it would take you to get to 90 taming.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
plus the tamer template makes you at leasts servicable right from the get go.

what with them giving you 70 magic and 70 med.

R

RichDC

You also missed the talisman btw.

Not sure how much you get on a fishing pole but the singing axe gives +5 music too.

J

Jaimes

Woot! This reminds me of back in the day where a 60 Provo/60 Musicianship bard could own Destard and become Glorious Lord whilst still Young :)

law696

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woot! This reminds me of back in the day where a 60 Provo/60 Musicianship bard could own Destard and become Glorious Lord whilst still Young :)
that was meeee!

then powerhour came, and that characters provo is STILL only 74.something... ive been thinking about starting a new bard from scratch :p

L

LionUWF

Taming 90 (+30 from jewels) = 120
Lore 110
Vet 110
Mage 90 mage (+15 from book) = 105 mage
Music 85 (+30 form jewels +5 form talisman) = 120
Provo 115 (+5 from talisman) = 120
disco 120

thats what im thinking about atm, that would leave me enough room on jewels for fc/fcr

Im sure theres more i can squeeze outa this aswell

i may even swap and change for 120 spellweaving instead of mage, disco, provo, pet and WoD? awesome :)