• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Frog in a blender

G

This always makes me feel better when the log in servers go down Frog In A Blender

Just push the little white buttons on the bottom of the blender

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I seem to remember a rodent in a microwave variant of this...

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

joe cartoon is a twisted genious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more and I have not clicked either of these links but I saw them both years ago when I was like ... 15. I remember liking the blender the best, and the testy brothers.

G

And ... you bite the Tootsie Roll pop to get to the center; sneak around and open hidden gifts and then act surprised when it's official opening time?

Ie, you don't like the suspense of getting there?

G

Careful Youngster (nearly did the Whiipersnapper routine) ... there are SOME of us who know how to swing the strap out behind the woodshed! &lt;chuckle&gt;

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

Careful Youngster (nearly did the Whiipersnapper routine) ... there are SOME of us who know how to swing the strap out behind the woodshed! &lt;chuckle&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

I second that whole heartedly.I dont think that "child" understands the predicament(sp?) that he just got himself into. hehe.

G

How about the Olde Fa*tes in the shard meet at his house and picket? And ... in the words of my baby sis ... that's anyone over 30. Of course that was 25 years go and she is now pushing late 40s. &lt;snicker, snicker&gt;

I

imported_lindylou

I started with a middle button. What does that say about me???

M

MuseDeDannan

I want in on that woodshed action please? whip me, whip me!

I

imported_raider red

<blockquote><hr>

I started with a middle button. What does that say about me???

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL too funny.I started with the middle button too.:)

I guess it is true that the older you get the more perverted you are. LOL

I hit 39 last month and I know that I am not teally old yet,but I can sure tell I ain't 18 anymore.

M

MuseDeDannan

<blockquote><hr>

I guess it is true that the older you get the more perverted you are. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh no! I can't afford to get any more perverted than I already am!!! I'm already the most perverted person I know! True perversion is starting with the first button and working through them very very slowly for the sheer pleasure of enjoying the gradual torture of a small creature