• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fringe or 11th Hour?

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

A Few weeks ago - Fringe and 11th hour where new shows that shows how Science could be used to kill and harm the earth and how it works.
FRINGE came out first - it has very little commercials and it is very intence and more graphical, in witch, i like it better.
11th hour, came out a week or two after fringe - and it seems like a total runoff!

Fringe is aired on FOX, 11th Hour is CBS. If you go to the websites you can see the difference bewteen the too. Tell me what one is better, or why 11th hour coped fringe. it makes me mad that this happens, they are both good shows, but Fringe is better.

S

SSniffleslam

I don't even need to watch to know that FOX always has better shows! :)