• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friendship web....Did I misunderstand something?

T

TKSpeedy1

I'm confused. I thought that the friendship webs were going to be wiped when the cities merged since my banned list is now gone (Not sure if the lists are gone on all my sims....forgot to check just now...but they are on some of them.) Anyway, did I misunderstand about the friendship web? I was just wondering because I was really hoping (ok, praying) that that phantom enemy on my web would disappear once the cities merged. Does anyone know if this something that is on their TO DO list?

M

mameloot

Si...I mean avatars who came took the bullet train over early lost their webs.

However, It was part of the deal for s-avatar-ims who were staying behind to wait for the merge that we would be keeping our webs, along with lots. That was one of the reasons for wanting to wait for the merge.

Sorry, but this is good news for most of us.

mame

T

TKSpeedy1

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I must've misunderstood. Anyway, I'm happy to have my friendship web. Don't get me wrong. I was just hoping that in the merge the phantom enemy from beta (or just after beta) would've disappeared.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I must've misunderstood. Anyway, I'm happy to have my friendship web. Don't get me wrong. I was just hoping that in the merge the phantom enemy from beta (or just after beta) would've disappeared.

[/ QUOTE ]

Enemy links suck
It ought to be that if a sim is cleaned up by DADDI for non-payment that when the sim 'dies' all relationships they had, friends *and* enemies outgoing would poof with him, deleting him from every web he appears on. Why it doesn't work like that, I'm not sure, but that is one reason my original BF sim got the ax when that mafia group set after her. She got 20 enemy links in one night and they just would not go away no matter what I did, so the only solution was to live without the interactions, since every enemy link you have takes away 1 interaction of the 10 that you get, and live with looking at the ugly redlink reminders or kill her off. I chose the latter

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Enemy links suck
It ought to be that if a sim is cleaned up by DADDI for non-payment that when the sim 'dies' all relationships they had, friends *and* enemies outgoing would poof with him, deleting him from every web he appears on. Why it doesn't work like that, I'm not sure, but that is one reason my original BF sim got the ax when that mafia group set after her. She got 20 enemy links in one night and they just would not go away no matter what I did, so the only solution was to live without the interactions, since every enemy link you have takes away 1 interaction of the 10 that you get, and live with looking at the ugly redlink reminders or kill her off. I chose the latter

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I didn't realize there were penalties for the red links. Thats terrible. It seems like something that might have needed a step in from the guys at EA. I don't know how all of that works, but I wish that hadn't happened. Its a terrible loss.