• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friendship link disappeared

• Thread starter imported_Rare-Buyer
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Rare-Buyer

I just friend-linked and got up to 100/100 on the lifetime bar with a friend of mine. However, literally a couple minutes later her incoming friendship link toward me rapidly jumped down to 61 daily, 49 lifetime. Very strange. Oh, and my outgoing link toward her is still at 100 daily, 100 lifetime.

G

Did you leave the lot by any chance? Just curious if it might be related to the motives issue.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

<blockquote><hr>

Did you leave the lot by any chance? Just curious if it might be related to the motives issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

That issue is definitely affecting newly formed friendships if you leave the lot. Not sure this is what happened to the OP though.

I

imported_Rare-Buyer

Ah yes, that must be it. The person I was linking with left just after we finished.