• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friends of the Library Quest

D

Danse

HELP!!!!

Got as far as the desert...there are LOTS of nasties there :stretcher:...and my time to get the sacs ran out before I got the five speckled scorpion poison sacs...:gee:

Any ideas on how to do this without getting weighed down by those gorgious gray robes...:sad4:

D

Danse

Humm...another skill I need to learn...

Now, this Stealth, that I need to learn, is this the same as hiding? Or another Skill?

:gee:As you all can tell, when sneaking around, and folks hear funny noises...they throw rocks and such, this was the results of a wyverns discomfort of my not seeing his long tail....I stepped on it, he took offense.

And my loverly gray wardrobe grows larger...soo many robes... soo many possiblities with the dye vat...:shots: <<<Must fortify myself for the next attempt. I, personally, enjoy Scotch...may have to brew it myself.

Blesh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
that part is best done with a buddy! poke around the bank and see if someone is willing to help you next time you try it.

D

Danse

Thanks, I had not thought to ask...I am trying to find a guild, but not very hard. I have not stood at the bank asking and asking. And, although I enjoy RP, it would be nice to be in a guild that has hunts and stuff that I could participate in. I cannot PvP....nor am i interested in it. I can aide a guildie if attacked, or can learn, but that is not what I enjoy in game.

L

LIL DON

Did you complete this yet? If not i could aid you after work.

D

Danse

Nope..the computer decided it needed a few days of rest...had to take it to the Geek Squad...*blushes* needed a GOOD cleaning...

Anyway, the part of the quest for the poison sacs, which was a timed part, timed out. I will have to start all over again.:blushing: