• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday Oct 24 PARTY and JOUSTING TOURNEY

C

Callie

Friday October 24 at 8:00 eastern

Party begins at 8:00 PM eastern at the Skara Brae Community Center.
Gates provided from Haven and Luna.

Jousting Tourney begins at 9:00 eastern, Jousting arena in Luna.
Gates provided from SB Community Center and Haven.
1. NPC armor only, provided on your turn in the arena.
2. Luna lances (use best weapon skill) provided for your duel.
3. Brackets decided based on number of participants.
4. Horses provided, no swampies please.

This is the first event of our Fall Festival! Hope to see everyone there!

C

Callie

OK, in light of the event content and the publish up coming, I'd like your thoughts on:
1. Do we continue with events for Fall Festival?
2. IF we continue should we do just this weekend only, since the publish will likely be out before next weekend?

I need some help for the jousting tourney Friday night! Something RL has come up, quite unexpectedly, and not much I can do about it.....which means I need help for the jousting tourney and party.

Saturday's Naked Dungeon Run is still on, see separate post.

I have not heard again from Cabe Bedlam regarding the Mage Duel/Mage Poker event for Sunday, nor from Scarst regarding the Fighting Tourney for Sunday. If I hear nothing, we will venture to Doom and Dance the Oktoberfest Dance of ale again with the Darkfathers.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've given my opinion about next week already, but I'll repeat them here (for the general public's approval/disapproval).

Unless we get overwhelming feedback in favor of showing off our houses and telling stories, we should assume that everyone will be questing or killing really big dragons or fighting for new uber-arties and simply cancel next weeks events.

Some wires got crossed in my head and I thought the dungeon run was Friday... I may have to bow out of that one too, depending on how the real life obligation turns out.

PGoH are experts in running jousts, maybe someone from the purple ones could help us out here?