• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Friday again

J

jelinidas

I'll be working....
*sighs*

GL to you normal peeps though! Slay a few for me!

B

Branwyn of Errol

TGI Friday again, and a long weekend for many folks. Our fearless leader Ally Oop remains out of town but I shall be here. We will meet as usual at Yew gate at 8 PM by the eastern sky. If people enjoyed the trip to Doom last Friday we could get a couple gold skulls and take the Dark Fathers a couple cases of Ocktoberfest Bier (then kill them and drink it ourselves). What think ye all?

C

Callie

Thanks again for a great time, Barefoot. As usual, we had a great turnout of folks to do battle with the DarkFathers. Too bad there were others there who like to spoil well-meaning players' fun. It seems that after those folks left, tho, we had such a better time and ran the Gauntlet the way in which it was intended....like a group of adventurers looking to have fun and maybe get a couple of arties. Friday night I believe I heard a count of 12?
As a matter of fact, we had so much fun Friday we went back again Saturday night.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I had to leave...

But real life had to take precident at that moment.