• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Frey a Man of the People!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Notes strewn across the Horse head, and other Jhelom establishments*

My name is Frey, I wont claim a fancy lineage or to be the long lost heir to some Jhelom Noblity, I Am Frey born in Cove, a bard, and more recently an Aid to the former governor Rorik.

Due to Rorik's inability to run for Governor again, I am running in his stead. I do not do this lightly, but I understand the history of Jhelom. We are mercenaries, not animal handlers. We kill dragons not tame them.

Vote for me not because I'm the best fighter but because I will recognize the best. If Elected I'll reinstall the triumvirate of leaders as a governing body with myself in one seat and representative to the council. Together we can Rebuild Jhelom's glory.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a scroll delivered to the Jhelom Governor's Office*

Frey,

Thank you for your candid & forthright bid for governorship of Jhelom. Despite the outcome, I hope that we (my family & Guild) can work together to honor the traditions of Jhelom (local flavor) and expand the possibility of bringing those traditions into the new age (universal taste).

Regardless of titles (or accident of birth), I hope that we can run positive campaigns with integrity and respect for one another. After all, we both want what is best for the realm.

Lady Claudia Drusilla