• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Freshly Picked Rose list?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This link is no longer accessible... Can I access the link somewhere?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here :

Whenever a stratics link is not working its because its in old format you have to convert from
this old format.png

to this new format.png

Last edited:

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ah... Well, thanks a bunch that really helped!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well once upon a time we had a really good start on listing things with gifts and such that had pics and all in the item catalog... but that seems to be forgotten and no longer maintained sadly... I was trying to make a list of some of the stuff and to find things like the item ID#'s and the Hue #s for things... which I'm hoping to compile some sort of list that I should hope could go somewhere where it would be accessible...

I can't be the only one who likes to see if I can "complete" sets of stuff... Or maintain charts and lists of things.