• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

fresh to my stable=^-^=

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just added this one slot guy to my stable, he spawned 2 days ago.. sadly his mom was not bonded and didnt make it.. So he will take a lot of care.. but I think down the road he will make a grand 5 slot...even though I've not had him 7 days..I would say it is I that am bonded to him.. I've decided to name him "Mate"=^-^=

and so this is not like a FB post here is my nearly done single target triton too.. hehe ^_~ Puppy mate.jpg Triton Arthas Menethil.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Welcome the newest member to The Wolfpack! Good Luck!

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just a follow up.after abit of searching I was able to locate a family with a mother doggo which had just given birth 1 week ago.The little one has been taken in by her loving paw and she seems to truly see him as one of her own... a new start for our little1 slot.. =^-^=

mates new mommy.jpg