• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fresh Rune Beetle Help

Kengce

Visitor
What is the intensity on this kid? It's a 3 slot... I sat around waiting for it's stats to fall because I figured it buffed itself but they never did.
The intensity calc is automatically placing it as a 4-slotter so I can't get a more accurate read on the intensity rating as a fresh... or am I doing something wrong?
1613014570321.png 1613014579664.png

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
It's a very nice rune beetle, based on what you posted. Would like to know the level of poisoning and if eval int is greater then 100

Kengce

Visitor
It's a very nice rune beetle, based on what you posted. Would like to know the level of poisoning and if eval int is greater then 100
Man! I released it, I found one with over 100% intensity as a 3 slotter... but I lost it yesterday it was mixed in the middle of the Rune Beetle place and I spent 2 hours slaughtering everything to find it. Maybe I slaughtered it too :(