• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Freja's Return to Safe Haven

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hail Siege!

I found an old Tina Tink suit still in its vendor basket recently. It made me think about Safe Haven's driving force and the person who brought many folks to Siege over the years. In light of the fact that I have spent several recent days fighting together as a team with members of GIL and various other guilds (and how great that has been), I thought to shout out to Freja in the spirit of camaraderie and hope that she sees this.

Cicero's words echo over time, "There are some duties we owe even to those who have wronged us. There is, after all, a limit to retribution and punishment."

With Mish's keep falling a while back there has been a notable hole in the Safe Haven center. Since the old Safe Haven hub is now a private house belonging to Vinny, I have place a new hub in Mish's spot just east of the Safe Haven Crossroads.

Frejas Return Link.JPG

The hub is named "Freja's Return" and features our erstwhile mayor ready to greet you. The link goes directly to the Britain Moongate Hub on the second level in the south east corner. A 9th Anniversary Coin marks the teletile:

Brit Hub Link.JPG

@Nirot Can you please update the recall rune on this tile to say "Safe Haven Hub"? I would appreciate it very much.

I know the hub looks sparse at the moment but I'll get it spiffied up in due time. If you would like to link something here let me know.

Thanks all!

- Calavera

Shalimar/Cleo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Really hope she reads this and comes back. The last time she was on icq was 16 July 2019, and the last thing she said to me on icq was that she had 3 years left till she retired and hoped to come back to Siege then. She did log in and remodelled her keep last year but as far as I know nobody's seen her since.

Canute

Visitor
I considered her my friend way back when. Hopefully the Eight Virtues and the Three Principles call out and awaken her Avatar.