• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Freeform mode in KR now works accurately, even for player run vendors...

G

Doesn't work for your character's backpack at all unfortunately (bug report sent), however vendor owners who want to use KR REJOICE!

BIG step in the right direction that wasn't mentioned.

I

imported_Spiritless

Cool I guess, for the 5 whole people using KR.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This vendor owner is very happy to hear that!

I don't worry much for backpack for me because i use grid mode.

G

Based on the info I've been collecting, it's several more than 5 on LS alone... unless over 200 people decided to start using the 2d chat window and NEVER saying anything.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh don't start with that crap again, its realy childish.

G

Blue beetles are smaller and don't flicker any more YAY!! Next thing to fix is the constant motion of flying pets, wings constantly moving and my poor parrot has GOT to be tired by now. I still can't scroll down on the 1st tab on the settings menu, looks like it's scrollable but the bar doesn't move. The other tabs scroll fine.

D

DarkChronus

Yeah... if you have a wheel on your mouse you can scroll down using that though. Surprised something silly like that hasn't been fixed

P

pallas

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm still going to use my 2d, although I'm still pro KR. I think it IS what UO needs to look towards the future.

Not quite there... but getting there, slowly. I ran about a bit earlier to see what was done with the patch. Still, barbs like this really are kinda... petty (and yes, that's coming from ME).

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah... if you have a wheel on your mouse you can scroll down using that though. Surprised something silly like that hasn't been fixed

[/ QUOTE ]

No wheel on my mouse, in fact, no mouse. I use an IBM (Lenovo) Thinkpad with the Trackpoint (been used to Trackpoint for 12 years now), so any other suggestions? If I remember right the option to turn off animation is on that page but below where I can get to

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh don't start with that crap again, its realy childish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, what exactly on these boards lately, isn't? heh

G

Um, thanks but not interested in retraining my fingers, 12 years of Trackpoint vs NO years with regular mouse. Just noticed I can't scroll down on the Smith Menu for making bladed weapons either (couldn't before the patch either). No can I scroll down on the Hats menu on sewing kits. I was able to scroll down on NPC menus, like to see list of my tamers pets in the stable.

I could have sworn there was a work-around but I don't recall what it is.