• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Free Zento Vendor Spots, Auction & Broker Service

V

VortexEU

Hey Everyone,

I've just set up Shop on Atlantic after xfering from Europa.

I have a load of spots available at my new vendor house on the East Road in Zento.

We'll also be holding auctions (First date to be confirmed) here with some really nice items to drum up interest in the shop, and there will be a large amount of gating & rune dropping once the shop is fully set up.

The vendors are ALL free on a first come first served basis - all we ask is you keep your vendor well stocked & you stick to the dress style of the vendors (i'll even provide the clothing)

If you'd like a vendor then leave me a message here - or ICQ me on 618-161-494.

I'll also be offering a broker service (Vortex [UGM]). with flat 2mill fee (I hear most brokers on Alt charge 10%). I'm certain that there are members here who will vouch for my trustworthiness.

Thanks for reading, Hope to see you around in game soon.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sooooo followed me from Europa Eh? may have to take a vendor from you
276 556 697

Jack

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can vouch for Vortex - have had great dealings. Awesome shop - love it! Welcome to Atlantic :)

V

VortexEU

Vendor spots are going FAST so if you want one hurry - The store will appear on SearchUO & FindUO just FYI :)

V

VortexEU

Thank you everyone who has vouched for me. Really appreciate it.

The store is coming together nicely now, We're making preparations for the Auctions to start.

They will be every Friday at 8pm EST.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hiya matey..can i have a vendor too..wil be doing event item and rarer stuff when i get stocked......ive been busy trying to get a start on atlantic....its wokmiester from europa....267 208 357

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great trader...vortex just transfered 90 items for me free of charge..europa to atlantic....all present and correct...awesome dealer...well recomended.....this guy is trustworthy.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks from me also, brought across many items for me too, items that will be in future auctions

looking forward to trading safely from here on

Jack

V

VortexEU

Thank you both for the kind words. Happy To Help

There are now only 6 spots left at the vendor house, so if anyone else needs one let me know :)

M

Mr hawk

:thumbup: First time using a broker. Was very fast,easy and trustworthy :thumbup: I would use him again.

Thank you,
Hawk

Hope2008

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow what an awesome broker he is. Hes fast and beyond reasonable. Hes also a really nice person. I would recomend him to all my friends family and new players! Thanks Vortex your awesome!He did two homes for me today, one in which he bought himself. I transfered the house to him FIRST and then he paid my vendor for it. Crazy nice and trustworthy!

V

VortexEU

Thankyou both for your kind words.

There will soon also be a new U.G.M Store opening in new mag - So if anyone would like a vendor there, let me know...Of course, Free again :)

T

The Town Drunk

Hi VortexEU may I have a vendor spot please, I dont have ICQ but i am on GMT time so can you shoot me a pm to meet ingame, cheers

R

Ricon

I would trust Vortex in any of my future real estate deals. Used him in the selling of a 450M Keep on Atlantic. Really fast and extremely trustworthy.

B

Bort of Atlantic

I'm interested in a vendor spot. ICQ 39501008

Thanks!