• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Will?!?

D

donnallg

Ok now some funny things are going on with my sim in EALand. When I am home or at my fathers service lot green, I que up all my greening needs then come back and get my plate after. At the service lot just now, I did like normal but my sim cleaned up her plate without me quing to do so. What is up with this? Anyone else noticed this?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Ok now some funny things are going on with my sim in EALand. When I am home or at my fathers service lot green, I que up all my greening needs then come back and get my plate after. At the service lot just now, I did like normal but my sim cleaned up her plate without me quing to do so. What is up with this? Anyone else noticed this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's just the devs have decided to many sims have bad manners.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I've heard you can train your sim to walk all the time. Maybe you can train her to clean her plate too. I've heard of random toilet flushers out there too.

D

donnallg

LOL

I was hoping it was something they were implementing into the eat interaction.

G

My sims have long been known to take things upon themselves. They clean plates, occasionally take an extra plate of food, flush toilets, one time I went AFK at a logic house, when I came back she was clapping, i was like OMG what is she doing?? Turns out she was busy friending a sim all on her own lol. Another good one was in TC3, I had a sim that was my 4th pizza sim, when I didnt need her I kept her hidden in the kitchen to cook. I looked up and saw she left hiding to clean plates. I was floored with that one, talk about a neat freak! Too bad my human isnt quite so tidy.

G

I've never seen my sim do things on his own, maybe it's a new bug? It would be cool if sims could do some things on there own!

G

Not new to me, my experiences with it go back to the beginning of sim time.

In thinking about Gracies comment about teaching sims to walk all the time, its probably something like that for mine, I always have them clean plates for example. Its reasonable that over time they would "learn" and do it on their own. I'm not saying they always do these things, but it sure amuses me when they do!

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Not new to me, my experiences with it go back to the beginning of sim time.

In thinking about Gracies comment about teaching sims to walk all the time, its probably something like that for mine, I always have them clean plates for example. Its reasonable that over time they would "learn" and do it on their own. I'm not saying they always do these things, but it sure amuses me when they do!

[/ QUOTE ]

We were amazed and laughing. I have been playing almost 4 years and never seen any of that with my sim til today.