• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Trial Not Working

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trying to get my friend to download the free trial so she can play with me in Blazing Falls. But when she goes to the free trial website this is what pops up. 500 Load Balancing failed to find a server - no servers enabled or online. I made a free trial earlier today and it worked fine so I am not sure what is wrong. I still find it weird that you can make free trial accounts in normal cities even though they said they stopped that :p

P

PeacefulMind

Make one for her if it works for you, and give her the details.

G

As far as I understand the 14 day free trial is still available for all cities.

The free account is available to TC3 only - isn't5 time limited but the sims are restricted as to what they can own and such.

But then again - I may be totally wrong. I dunno

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Make one for her if it works for you, and give her the details.

[/ QUOTE ]
It doesn't work for me anymore either. There is something wrong with the website.