• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Travel Brochures at the Minoc Moongate

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You wrote a book about Minoc and failed to mention Barter Town? WTF world are we living in?

1595376210714.png

This is not true. One must wear a jester's hat to mine in Barter Town. We had the mines closed until the release of Chad. Do we need to close them again to prove a point? Do you not know this stuff?

fonsvitae

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
One must wear a jester's hat to mine in Barter Town.
To be fair, as long as one feeds their pets Raw Dino Ribs, it is okay to mine wearing whatever one wants. Yes, the ribs are tough, but a good knife will get the pieces just right for fine dining.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nothing but pickpockets and flesh-peddlers. They can't be trusted. I look forward to our Governor cleaning up the countryside!