• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rares Fest Free Transfer Service To Pac Rares Fest!!!

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello all, as usual I am helping people get to rares fest on pacific shard.

Rules
1. No pets (they stink up my good rares fest clothes)
2. No gold (I try to fill up with legit rares before anything else)

Starting on Sunday the 10th I will be doing one transfer to pacific per day until all my tokens there are exhausted. All of my tokens are on atl so i will be starting all transfers from atl. This year i have the help of @brianfreud . If you need another shard before pacific please let me or @brianfreud know and we will try to get it sorted out. Please do not wait until last minute to get your items to me. This can be quite the task to do and waiting will make it hard for me and @brianfreud to get your items to pac.

Please remember to bring a character transfer token with you so you can get back home after the fest.
Please ICQ me repeatedly until i get your items there, I get about 50 icqs a day and sometimes i get some lost. I will not be offended if you annoy the living crap out of me.

My ICQ - 609670565
Brians ICQ - 23573865
Rares fest dates - jan25 - jan31

Thank you for coming to rares fest, It means a lot to a whole lot of us UO players. Cant wait to see you there.

-Cheers-

Official Links:

Vendor Reservation
Rares Fest - Vendor Reservation List

Date and time
Rares Fest - RP Alliance is bringing rares fest to Pacific

Staff Listing
Rares Fest - Staff Listing for Rares Fest on Pacific 2016

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have an item. I'll ICQ you tomorrow for the hookup. Thanks for offering this service man.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
i wish give GREAT BIG THANKS to Captn Norrington for transferring some gold over there so i could participate buying from the vendors. MUCH appreciated Captn Thank you.
And Scribbles thanks for this service, but i dont think i'll be transferring any merchandise....but a girl can change her mind.

thank you both!
pandora

Kahlan

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be starting a shard xfer round tomorrow, ending back on Pacific on Sunday the 24th.
These are the shards that I have shields too, so please sign up early if you need a ride.
If you want to transfer gold and or items please do the following... all items need to be in ONE bag with a book in the bag with your name, icq, and list of items being transferred. If you are transferring gold, enter the exact amount in the book as well. Items will only be given to the character listed in the book, and each person will have a password given to them at the time of pick up.

Izumo
Catskills
Sonoma
Legends
Lake Superior
Europa
Atlantic

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anyone by chance going from Oceania to Pac? I need just 1 item transfered.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@S_S sorry buddy i dont have an oceania shard shield.

DJ Diddles

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I have 5 or 6 items I'd love taken to Pac for either the silent auction or a vendor. Would anyone be willing?

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know I'm a little late to the party, but I have 5 or 6 items I'd love taken to Pac for either the silent auction or a vendor. Would anyone be willing?
Where from buddy? I have a transfer leaving today from atl to cats then to pac. there might be room.

Money Bags Mcgee

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Well I spent more gold than I wanted to and now need just a few items and some gold transferred from Atl to Pac. Is anyone still heading that way that has just a little room? Thanks :) 656525583

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Well I spent more gold than I wanted to and now need just a few items and some gold transferred from Atl to Pac. Is anyone still heading that way that has just a little room? Thanks :) 656525583
If you haven't found a ride yet, I will be going tonight.