• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Free Trammel Keep spots

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
with the new decay..i did a little jonty around Britania ..there plenty of felucca keep spots free so u wont need help there... but i marked the odd trammel spots that lay vacant ready for placing...free as u will place your own home

pm or icq me 677577087

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just a update there are 6 keep spots in trammel... i know of.. well 5 now as someone asked me.....so anyone else...there free u place them...

theres 25+ in fel so go look they aint hard find in fel

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just had a little forced run around trammel due to some ass wipe trying to rub me up the wrong way....kids hey!!!! bahhhhhh....

update offer is still open as always.....can show u give u runes to keep spaces some are harder to place than others as some keep spots only have a 1 square window were u have to hit the right exact spot.... theres at least 5 spots free in tram...too many in felucca to even bother looking.....but +20 plus for sure

Merth

Journeyman
just had a little forced run around trammel due to some ass wipe trying to rub me up the wrong way....kids hey!!!! bahhhhhh....

update offer is still open as always.....can show u give u runes to keep spaces some are harder to place than others as some keep spots only have a 1 square window were u have to hit the right exact spot.... theres at least 5 spots free in tram...too many in felucca to even bother looking.....but +20 plus for sure
Finally got a keep!!!! Thanks so much!!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no worries theres free spots some are hard to place but i will help folks get there big keeps ..still a few tram spots open...and plenty open in felucca

i cannot help with castles....have a great day!!! and enjoy

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just done a fresh europa run 04/3/2019 there are at least 10 tram keep spots free for placing...at least 3-4 of them are customable..... marked nthem if anyone wants... there are 18-20 plus in felucca not marked these... AND NO i havent got any free castle spots jesus!!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there are several trammel keep spots free to place on europa...dozens in felucca