• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Free small home in Mystic Gardens town.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've obtained a larger building in the Mystic Garden area so I'll be dropping this small home. It is very small, 9x8 I think.. But I figured I'd offer to give the house away for free if someone wants it.

If you haven't heard of Mystic Garden, we're a vendor house, library, community center in Malas. We have a teleporter at the tele hub across the road from Goodman's Rune Library if you want to come see.

In order to take the house you don't HAVE to become part of us, It would just be cool if someone wanted to come add to our town. (We were given a 'town banner' a few months back. We've been in this area since 2005 but Mystic Garden was created in 2006.) We currently consist of the main vendor house, a rune library, The Blue Cow Pub, a museum (not currently open to the public), and the grow house - which is the house i'm going to get rid of.

The new building will be a resource rune library and crafting center. Hoping to do some minor events at the building for free repairs and crafting, etc when we get it up and running.

The grow house will drop in 6 days, if you'd like it before it falls send me a pm or email ([email protected]).