• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Plots & Items to New Players moving to Atlantic

R

rieley

It's app 9:30 AM eastern. I'll be demolishing or giving away two large houses to anyone in need of housing on Atlantic. If the houses fall they will be left with anything that will not fit in bankbox or bug. I've been giving away items of value last night, mostly gardening and scribe items, plenty of gardening left.

Great for new gardeners to begin. Hope to give another person a good start on Atlantic, thus my reason for posting prior to demo. If you have a need for anything I'll check back here once I've cleared out, I'm guessing it will take me an hour at most to finish up.

Taking an extended break from UO thus the reason I'm banking items, however should I return it will most likely be Siege. So feel free to ask if you need anything on Atlantic.

Many more great days to UO

T

The_Traveler

I could use the gardening supplies if there are any left.