• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free players can now skill and make money in TC3

J

jafo1972

I logged in and went to a lot I actually could get into. Someone told me they had been to a money house so I tried and sure enough I was able to get in.

Not sure this will stay longer than tonight snice the city is a ghost town at this point, but it is nice while it lasts.

This is in TC3, I don't play in EA Land so I can't comment for there.

J

jafo1972

Free players were locked out of skill and money houses most of the day today. At first we were told nothing about this, and were left to assume it was a bug similar to the job bug a couple weeks ago. Then a player called EA and eventually was told that this was a test for a fix to an issue in EA Land where free players had been able to get into restricted lots. Now I see a post on the blog that has me really wondering what on earth happened today and whether the bug fix story was just a CYA to a major oops that has virtually shut down TC3 for the night.

Here's the post from the blog:
[EDIT BY SARAH: Dear ahafan02, in this case we made a complete mistake and accidentally put restrictions on what free players can do in TC3. It’s just been fixed. Sincere apologies.]