• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Free Keep spots in both tram and felucca...

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sign of the times i guess....

just icq me 267 208 357...they aint selling anymore ....well defo not in felucca....3-4 spots least last time i looked ...but theres the odd tram spot free too.....not worth opening an account to place it really....just tip the tipster if u feel like it........

THP - Legendary Idocer of Europa

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
still some felluca Keep spots free for placing just ask me...but plz plz dont ask for a castle unless u are willing to pay the going rate for trammel or felucca....a lot of work goes into castle placement...if u want a castle then we can work on it....ive had many happy customers....but hey keeps are free...its whatever floats ya boat..:next:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fel and tram spots empty still...call me on icq freebies these 267 208 357

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
also help resizing 1818s to keeps and in some cases castles...lol...just ask...some people just dont realize i guess...although there will be a few bugged ones that have never been used in upteen years too

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bump one fell spot as been taken...one happy camper get a nice big keep in felucca for the placement cost...anyone else....

Last edited: