• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Item Ideas needed.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd like to add some freebies to my house design for anyone wandering through. These can be skill, novelties or practical items that can be used by anyone and don't disappear or require maintenance if I'm not online.

I have a full dye tub set. The Trinsic roses, and bandage fountain are ideas I had. I know the stump and mining/gem cart don't have a security setting. I'm not sure if the woodworker's bench can be used by "anyone", but it doesn't have a security setting that I can see.

Does anyone have any other ideas of items that I could work into my decor that other players might find useful?

Thank you for your help *smiles*

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lock picking setups are popular for skill. rune libraries. the ancestral gravestone that gives a bonus to spirit speak. Cornucopias for food etc.

you're pretty limited as to what you can do for skill.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could use the anniversary luck statues [can dye them to match your color scheme].
Crystal Portals.
Maybe a teleporter linked to a popular location [Goodman's has a teleporter hub across the road from it run by Andrasta]
Either of the vet reward Ankhs can be used to rez and lock/unlock karma.
Ancestral Gravestone for the spirit speak buff.

Not sure if maybe a fish tank could be set to let others take some of the fish?

I know you run vendors, I tend to put little surprises like orange petals, bags of sending etc up for free on varying vendors.
[You could always grow some orange petals and leave the plants public although they're quite horrid for deco.]
I also have GM and slayer instruments out for free.

T

Tazar

Maybe one of the "Basket of Herbs" from the Spring Decor collection that adds to cooking skill might work. Given the new fish/cooking stuff, someone might like it.

LadyKeroOfAtl

UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep, you're right.
I haven't used the normal one in a long time.
My bad.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone! I'll see if I can work some of those items in to the house.