• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Inside Walls Luna Spot

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Looks like a vendor house dropped inside the walls SE Luna. Plot is sitting there empty. Looks like a nice spot

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
=( Guess another quit...I cant picture anyone who is still playing not trying to sell the plot

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I think I know who's place that was. He had told me he hadn't been on much. I don't think he quit, I think it slipped through the cracks. If anyone found any soul stones I'll trade you other ones you can use for trade in points. I wouldn't mind holding onto them just in case.

SSooRRaa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sat there all week waiting for it :) but now i cant place bigger than an 8x10 and the house that dropped was 12x17. GM's won't do anything for me. Anybody have any tips for resizing to original size? lol =/

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I sat there all week waiting for it :) but now i cant place bigger than an 8x10 and the house that dropped was 12x17. GM's won't do anything for me. Anybody have any tips for resizing to original size? lol =/
There's no reason you shouldn't be able to place whatever size was there before. I have noticed usually I can walk between the wall and my house but sometimes I can't. It's really weird, like the wall moves during the day lol

SSooRRaa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's no reason you shouldn't be able to place whatever size was there before. I have noticed usually I can walk between the wall and my house but sometimes I can't. It's really weird, like the wall moves during the day lol

Yeah i tried resizing it a few times, no luck and the biggest being the small 8x10 that it is. Countless tickets to GMs with them saying obviously nothing they can do and nothing is bugged from the drop. Even demolished + replaced with a second account and still couldn't do it. After my weeks up on this account i'm going to try and do the resize so it gives me an hour to play around with it, hopefully that will fix the issue.