• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free houses!

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the following houses in Fel that are free for the asking. They all have random stuff in them (I've been a packrat for 13 years). I'm sure there might be some decent stuff in there too.

1) Classic tower near "Kinship" in Skara Brae.
2) An old patio house that I customized near Wrong.
3) A customized small plot on the northern point of Skara, about 1 screen from the stables.

Please post here if you are interested, otherwise these houses will go IDOC soon.

A

Aminals420

i am interested in the second one. I am an old player who just came back to realize my house fell with most of my stuff in it. My icq is 263-558-458

Thank You

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shhh!

Sorry to see that you are finally pulling the trigger on dropping your grandfathered house account homes. I do hope you have good luck though, are you going to do Atlantic? I hope you are not leaving completely.

Shh!

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shhh!

Sorry to see that you are finally pulling the trigger on dropping your grandfathered house account homes. I do hope you have good luck though, are you going to do Atlantic? I hope you are not leaving completely.
Yeah, I finally got tired of the waiting so I just did it. I dropped another house on Siege so these three houses are ready to go.