• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer Offer Free House on the North Island of Jhelom

Brock

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
So, on Atlantic I have a large house on the north island of Jhelom in Felucca. I didn't place it so I'm not 100% on the size. But its in the ballpark of 14x14 or so. Not a full sized 18x18 I know but the location is pretty great. There are several small plots throughout the island but this is the largest plot and the closest to the teleporter to get back the central island of Jhelom. Its also right next to the farm pens so its great for training taming. So there is something to be said for the location.

I tried to hold onto it as long as possible because it is a great spot. But I am trying to move back to Catskills and trying to downsize. So its just been harder and harder for me to justify keeping the house when I don't use it.

So it is a free house but I'll only give it to a citizen of Jhelom. Now the account I have it on expires December 28th. So I'd like to get rid of it before then.

My ICQ is 281-841-379