• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Green????

G

I'm not sure if they'll be bringing it to production cities, but we've been told already by Parizad that free green will not come to TC3 or EA-Land. She mentioned as of our last free green, that it would be the last free green. However, I don't know if this is because they expected merges to already be running.

So basically...
TC3 and EA-Land...we'll probably never have free green.
Production Cities...it is really iffy.

P

Pami

Merges are off so why can't the regular cities that have nothing to do with ea- land or tc3 get free green

D

DGLita

<blockquote><hr>

Will there be free green for Valentine's Day????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yuo can have free green anytime you like in EALand by visiting a residential lot.

I

Inge Jones

I know this is straying off topic but it reminded me of something I needed to ask. When on a residential lot, you can't see your motives (just the basic mood display) and they're meant to be all green while on the residential lot aren't they? Ok but when leaving the residential lot they are not necessarily still full green, which means there is a danger that you might go to work and be red. How do people get round this potential problem?

Personally I think it's a bit disappointing having no motives on residential, because it makes it pointless trying to furnish your home.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

You just need to check your "green" before landing at a residential lot. That is exactly the same amount you will have when leaving the lot.

Now back on topic.

P

Pami

I would like free green in the other cities that are not tc3 and ea land. Anyone know if that will happen?

G

I do not know if anything has changed their minds, but the last time there was 'Free Green' we were told it would never happen again.

I

imported_Salarah

I attended a city hall meeting today and was ashamed of the conduct of a few of my fellow players. This may be a game but there are real people behind each player and that includes the Dev's!! No one should be subjected to vulgar language, vile insults nor verbal assalts by an unruly gang and especially not while they are working. Please for the love of God ppl remember The DEV'S are real PEOPLe who are WORKING unlike us who are playing a game. They are also doing a computer conversion--give them a break!! Parizad I am so sorry you suffered at the hands of players--please know YOU ARE MY HERO and you are doing a great job!!

P

Pami

<font color="purple"> Than they had plans to merge all the cities together eventually, but that plan went out the window. Why not have free green again? </font>

G

Hiya Pami!

Right now, we're putting all of our efforts into fixing these bugs that are serious hurdles for players (such as the object-in-a-million-pieces bug and the various login issues). We literally do not have the resources to put free green out there.

As mentioned earlier, there's never greening in EA-Land's residential houses!

G

Speaking of objects in a bazillion pieces, I've been seeing them all over TC3 lately... Was TC3 somehow affected by all of this as well?

G

In TC3, it is a few objects here and there. Definitely not as much as EA-Land.