• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Green?

G

Will we get free green for the Thanksgiving day holiday and weekend?

M

Monkeybear

Probably with the splash screen!

It could be our last free green if the EA Land merge happens before the next holiday free greens would "pollute" the economy in EA Land :l

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Probably with the splash screen!

It could be our last free green if the EA Land merge happens before the next holiday free greens would "pollute" the economy in EA Land :l

[/ QUOTE ]

Nahh next holiday is Christmas. Wont be merged within a month. :crosses fingers for free green this weekend:

F

frogger2

<font color="green">ok how the hell does free green pallute the economy thats just ******** lol. and by the thanksgiven is our next holliday not xmas, get with the program lol. </font>

G

First the ONLY city to possibly merge for the holiday is Test Center "the original"'.

Second green free could NEVER pollute the economy because no matter what the payouts still SUCK.

Besides even when its green free if you do jobs green free works regularly so you'd gain nothing because when doing jobs on green free days the needs still decay normaiily.

Green free only benefits those just sitting chatting and occasionally moving their sims etc.

M

mike1977

Are we still going to have free green holidays after the merge, or will the residence lots take care of that permanently?

P

philw1

Players in all cities except Test Center 3 and Betaville will be able to enjoy free green from Thursday (Nov 22nd) morning’s maintenance until Monday (Nov 26th) morning’s maintenance.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

Players in all cities except Test Center 3 and Betaville will be able to enjoy free green from Thursday (Nov 22nd) morning’s maintenance until Monday (Nov 26th) morning’s maintenance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I figured.

G

ttl

I hate the thought of us losing one of the few things we have had to look forward to over the years. But then, considering all the things they have been taking away, it doesn't surprise me that this would be another one they would choose to do away with. I really don't think they have any clue as to what it is to play this game, to truly enjoy this game. We have not stuck it out for the past 2, 3, 4, or 5, years (much of which time we were neglected), because we chose to pay for a virtual chat room.

I love free green days. I let my pets out to play. If they would fix pets, I would let them out a lot more. But, I know that isn't something they would consider important enough to bother with any time soon. I like to work the job track on free green days. I like to dance on free green days. I like to play and enjoy my time doing whatever I want without the need to green my sim every 40 minutes. I seldom use that time for any sort of skilling, but I know some who only log in specifically because it is free green to skill and fill locks up. Residential lots are not going to replace what free green does for us, what it means to us. So I hope they think twice before doing away with one of the best things they ever added to this game.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

ttl

I hate the thought of us losing one of the few things we have had to look forward to over the years. But then, considering all the things they have been taking away, it doesn't surprise me that this would be another one they would choose to do away with. I really don't think they have any clue as to what it is to play this game, to truly enjoy this game. We have not stuck it out for the past 2, 3, 4, or 5, years (much of which time we were neglected), because we chose to pay for a virtual chat room.

I love free green days. I let my pets out to play. If they would fix pets, I would let them out a lot more. But, I know that isn't something they would consider important enough to bother with any time soon. I like to work the job track on free green days. I like to dance on free green days. I like to play and enjoy my time doing whatever I want without the need to green my sim every 40 minutes. I seldom use that time for any sort of skilling, but I know some who only log in specifically because it is free green to skill and fill locks up. Residential lots are not going to replace what free green does for us, what it means to us. So I hope they think twice before doing away with one of the best things they ever added to this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, free green is special, and a tradition for us. Ditto the holidays that made their appearance in TSO. Traditions are important, they are what holds communities together.

I

imported_AidanM

I think that if their going to kill payouts. They should at least give us free green, or prolonged time of green. I really do miss the actual "Free Green." If we don't get free green in EALand then give us a gift. Free green was the only true gift given to all players no matter what age of your account.

G

TTL

It's post maintenance and I am in Blazing Falls and getting verrrrry red.

Whazzup with that? Did Free Green get canned along with the TC3 update?

Edited to add - DOH! I forgot you have to "move" once in a while. DOH!

I

imported_TheCookieFamily

Probably not. But that's just a very well educated guess
I hate free green anyways.