• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Green In The Future

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the future, when we have free green is there anyway we can have it like how Residence Lots are now. So that we do not need to green at all. That would be pretty sweet.

G

In the future free green will be entirely residence lots...I believe our last free green was, well, our last free green.

F

festrmentmagnet

Yah, I heard free green will no longer be offered.

G

I just looked it up...this is a quote from Parizad from just before our last free green (Christmas/New Year)

<blockquote><hr>

We don't do free greening in BV, TC3, or EA-Land. Last week, I realized that this will be the last holiday free greening we'll do.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

*gulps* The last? You can't be serious!?!
Ohhhhhhh Maxxxyyyy Hi buddy! Where r u hiding in ea? tc3? Me and Kayanna aka MellieB now r still in AV awaiting the big ole merge.