• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Green for Diner Server!!!

• Thread starter imported_Gracie Nito
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Gracie Nito

Logged in just in time to go to work first thing this morning. I had heard rumors that needs were dropping on sims when they arrived at work. I was happy to find out my needs did not drop at all.

Worked a full day and needs seemed to drop normally.

When I got back home after work, I found I was full green again. Must have had a great limo ride home.

Logged out to save that green!

Logged back in when it was time to go to work again and discovered I still had full green just before jumping into my carpool again.

No decay on the ride to work. Worked another shift with normal decay and ran home to find I still didn't need to green up.

Happy green free day to all you waiters and waitresses out there! Well, as long as all you do is go login, go to work, go home then log back out. hehe.

G

It is not so nice for some of us. If I can ever make it to work green again. Maybe I will try that. I can make it to the skill house green after work. I just can't seem to get to work green. LOL I just got a message I received a skill point but my sim is showing 16.92. I am so glad I do not have to suffer through bugs like the original founders. If I wait 5 mins before I leave a house after I green. As per Lee's post, I either lose skill or green. HAHA I need to rant or something.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Maybe that's your problem. I haven't been to a skill house.

M

MandiK

LOL mine did that yesterday! I came home after work and was FULLY green. I thought I was just crazy...

I

imported_Juniper Skye

I've been returning from work not only full green but also wearing the clothing I was before I went to work. I'm just hoping these rounds are being added in!

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

I've been returning from work not only full green but also wearing the clothing I was before I went to work. I'm just hoping these rounds are being added in!

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same thought. Can anyone confirm that they have received a promotion since this bug started? I would hate to be working for nothing.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I haven't been working for nothing. I get paid every shift.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

I'm pretty sure she still is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks guys...lol

I

imported_Juniper Skye

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same thought. Can anyone confirm that they have received a promotion since this bug started? I would hate to be working for nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a Swank Swever still at McDingus', I worked with her today. She said every 2nd round she get's a promo to Swank Server but never goes to the proper level.

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't been working for nothing. I get paid every shift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. I meant concerning the 65 long tedious rounds I have to do before I'm promoted.

I

imported_princess45001

well i seemed to miss that this morn i was 100% green when caught cab to work by time got there my hunger bladder and comfort were completely red:(made for hard shifts at work but at least had bathrooms so i ran to pee and watched a clock to get fun up ran around rest of time bending over from starvation though:p

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Resturants are offline now so they must be working on a fix.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Well the diners have closed. We were all booted from resturants and no one can get to work now.

I'm guessing this was a bug and not a planned fun day for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.