• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

free give aways

• Thread starter kingfling
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kingfling

Nothing fancy, I've got tons of deco stuff I can't bear to just throw away and I know a lot of you guys can't get enough of this stuff. I have Valentines and Xmas gifts (not just this years) and some daily spawns and sone stealables. They aren't worth selling but I know someone will hoard them with all the zeal I have. I am trying to reduce space and close my 3rd account. Feel free to PM me if you are interested in finding out more.

This is on Cats

I

imported_Lord Kynd

wow 5 days before someone 'take them'
you would have posted ths on uhall and it wouldn't have lasted 5 seconds lol

normaly i go to the less populated banks and drop things around the bank, things decay so the trash disapears if no one picks it up.

G

guess it depends on shards but...those things I toss into the stealable baskets and price at 25k or so as "goodie baskets"

On my shard we also have a treasure maze house where you got to figure out how to get thru the maze...and every area has containers with "prizes"...so I tend to go thru there once in awhiles and "donate" goodies