• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

FREE FIVE MIL!!!

G

All you have to do is pwn. I'd like to host a pvp tournament, but I want to have a roster first. If you're planning on bringing your tamer, don't post; no pets allowed at all. Five mil to the winner and 0 to everyone else...since when is there second place in pvp? If you would like to participate, please post here with your char's name, a DAY of the week that would be preferable, a SECOND day of the week that could work, time of day (and of course time zone), and any other info you think might be valuable (icq or contact info, char type, etc). I'm thinking this may only be worth it if say 15+ people sign up. I've thought about having a downpayment type thing, in case anyone signs up and then pusses out (as is typical with direct pvp challenges, I gather), but I don't think I'll bother. Note though, that if less than 80% (or so) of the people don't show up on the agreed upon scheduled date and time (wtv that turns out to be), no reward will be given.

Oh, and think of the bragging rights (worth more than 5m, no?).

G

I don't PVP, but I'll sure as heck be there. And if you need any help I'll gladly lend a hand.

G

Cool. Yeah, I'll need security. For anyone that hasn't been to my auctions, I don't put up with any crap. Follow the rules or banned. Yeah, I'll want a security party telling me who's being bad =)

B

Budweiser KDL

I'll be there to fight with Nathan...Sat nights and Sunday nights are best Pac time. But if I know far enough in advance I can make plans to be off from work during the week.

my ICQ# 153-852-405

G

Hmm. True, though if someone from another shard won, wouldn't offer much in the way of bragging rights for napa. I'll consider it, I think it's a good idea. Would be nice if the pot grew further still. We have plenty of time, anyways, with only 1 person on the roster so far =)

J

Joobulance

If more than 20 people come, make the pot 20m. I'll add 10.

G

That's 15 confirmed, as I have not yet spoken with Mel, but I have spoken with Joobulance. Fabulous, I need a char name please. And a day and time if you have a preference.

G

<blockquote><hr>

PM Sent.

Bud makes one. Mel are you entering as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll come watch deary but i'm an old lady i'm getting too old for pvp. my osteoporosis and all....hehe

G

All very well. I believe you added me to icq, not sure yet, so for the time being I'll call it 15m prize still. I'll make a post on uhall after I get ganked at this keep.

F

Fabulous-

<blockquote><hr>

That's 15 confirmed, as I have not yet spoken with Mel, but I have spoken with Joobulance. Fabulous, I need a char name please. And a day and time if you have a preference.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm either fab or abnib... day and time really doesnt bother me, But i do tend to get [censored] faced on the weekends a lot of the time tho =).....

I

imported_IgotWood

Civic...nights work best but obviously will try for anytime on weekdays after 5 pac or weekends just lemem know

G

5m has been received, so that's a yes on 20m grand prize if we get twenty, which I'll do my best to make happen. I think I'm going to post on uhall to see if anyone wants to come over here...I'm not sure if we're going to get 20 players just from napa. I'll give it a few days and see what we get though.

20 mil grand prize for the winner of a 1v1 no pets pvp tournament. Pwn.

G

not gonna happen. I lied when I said I'll never leave. I'm outta here. Gold has been returned to Mel. Someone else do this. Winner: Brag. Losers: stfu.