• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free barbed leather - if you fetch it (re-offered Sunday)

G

bring scissors and packie/beetle to Serpentine Dragon, Ilshenar before it decays.

G

bring scissors and packie/beetle to Serpentine Dragon, Ilshenar before it decays.

G

welcome
It's the scales I'm after, about another 12k of them.

G

welcome
It's the scales I'm after, about another 12k of them.

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*glances over to his 30-odd-k of dragon scales*

What you want with all those scales?

*glances again with greedy tears in eyes*

John II SRC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*glances over to his 30-odd-k of dragon scales*

What you want with all those scales?

*glances again with greedy tears in eyes*

G

I want this:
talisman

So that Piper can sing to the greater dragons, paragon balrons (and other stuff with 160 barding difficulty) more sweetly.

I have 120 peace, but only room for 115 music.

550k points required in total, 295849 achieved, 254151 still to get

@ 20 points per dragon scale that's 12707.55 scales. I'm getting there, slowly. There's no great rush, it's not something I need, just something I'd like to have.

(and if you've got 30k you've got more than enough to get yourself any of the library talismans you might like)

G

I want this:
talisman

So that Piper can sing to the greater dragons, paragon balrons (and other stuff with 160 barding difficulty) more sweetly.

I have 120 peace, but only room for 115 music.

550k points required in total, 295849 achieved, 254151 still to get

@ 20 points per dragon scale that's 12707.55 scales. I'm getting there, slowly. There's no great rush, it's not something I need, just something I'd like to have.

(and if you've got 30k you've got more than enough to get yourself any of the library talismans you might like)

G

got a very cheap one of those for sale if u like=795k only- not bad for a 550,000 reward...methinks...

G

got a very cheap one of those for sale if u like=795k only- not bad for a 550,000 reward...methinks...

G

Thanks, but I'm past half way now, and the dragon's gaining back some of the skill points he lost in the Moonglow rift (when his owner don't go and get pk'd that is)

G

Thanks, but I'm past half way now, and the dragon's gaining back some of the skill points he lost in the Moonglow rift (when his owner don't go and get pk'd that is)

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want this:
talisman

[/ QUOTE ]

What do U need Frost Ooze protection for?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want this:
talisman

[/ QUOTE ]

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

I want this:
talisman

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So she doesn't get nibbled by the nasty Frost Oozes?

G

More of the same, Terry's there.

Same deal, if you want it bring scissors and packie/beetle