• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

free acct access?

• Thread starter swissmoonbeam
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

swissmoonbeam

I've searched and searched the forums and the EAland website for info. So I'm sorry if it indeed is posted somewhere. How do I create a free acct if I already have TSO? I created a new id and password at EA. But when I try to click on register for either TSO or EAland, it asks for a registration code. Now what?

I know there are a lot of paying subscribers with free accts as well....

M

Monkeybear

Once you have created an EA account it should work automatically in the eal login screen

S

swissmoonbeam

Thank you...I had already created the new acct....and I did try to log in to EAland, but it just gives me an internal error. There must be something else I need to do??

G

Hang in there, the city is currently down for maintenance, TC3 is open tho if you want a sim in both the test city and EA Land.

S

swissmoonbeam

Well I tried this morning...and I was able to get in with my paying acct, just not with my free acct...hmmmm....

Do I actually need to click on subscribe or register or something? Of course, when i do that, it asks for a code, lol. I will keep trying.