• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Free Accounts

B

B Jordan

Who knows if anyone here remembers me. I played and quit twice.

Here I am crawling back again. But I recently had to quit FFXI because of money issues in real life and I haven't been able to find another MMO that I like.

I just decided to look up how TSO was going and I read a bit that you can have a free account now.

Can anyone point me in the direction of more info about this?

Thanks.

G

This is still in the works, for the time being you can still play on a trial acct which will give you access to test center 3 only.

G

Spend $10 and you can play in EA-Land where all the new stuff is, along with a bevy of interesting players.

B

B Jordan

<blockquote><hr>

Spend $10 and you can play in EA-Land where all the new stuff is, along with a bevy of interesting players.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah.... My financial status isn't your concern.

G

Actually, updates are run through Test Center 3 before they go into EA-Land, so all of the new and exciting things can be experienced there.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never made mention of your financial status. You're the one bringing it up. Not me.

I don't care whether or not your can afford the ten dollars. I was just trying give you an idea of what EA-Land is like.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Who knows if anyone here remembers me. I played and quit twice.

Here I am crawling back again. But I recently had to quit FFXI because of money issues in real life and I haven't been able to find another MMO that I like.

I just decided to look up how TSO was going and I read a bit that you can have a free account now.

Can anyone point me in the direction of more info about this?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome Back!!! I remember you.
Good luck with checking it out.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I never made mention of your financial status. You're the one bringing it up. Not me.

I don't care whether or not your can afford the ten dollars. I was just trying give you an idea of what EA-Land is like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Said.

Also, Free Accounts are in the works for EA-Land, but like TC3, will be limited in their capabilities.

When I asked Parizad about free accounts in EA-Land, she gave me a rough estimate of a month before they would be granted in EA-Land.

I hope you give TSO another chance, and I hope that it is more than what you're expecting.